This Saturday marks the return of the biggest Muay Thai show in Sweden. It’s finally time for Muay Thai For Life 2.0. You’ll find everything you need to know about the event in this article.
Muay Thai For Life 2.0 takes place in Gothenburg and features some of the biggest Muay Thai names in Europe.
The main event marks the comeback of two of Sweden’s biggest Muay Thai stars, Adel Ekvall and Otabek Ergashev, who’ll face off in what promises to be a fight for the ages.
In the co main event, middleweight prospect Jonathan Larsson returns to the ring after his big win at Muay Thai For Life 1.0 in November. Larsson was originally slated to face Niko Korventus, who beat Swedish Muay Thai legend Sanny Dahlbeck in his last outing. Unfortunately the Finn was injured and had to cancel, but he was replaced by english top fighter Jack Cooper who is sure to bring the action this Saturday.
Additionally, the card is jam packed with exciting fighters, like hometown favorite Nazim Kazem, up-and-coming prospects Madeleine Saengthong and Robin Sundlöf, among many others.
Check out the full fight card and everything else you need to know below!
Muay Thai For Life 2.0 – Full Fight Card and How to Watch
Find the full fight card for Muay Thai For Life 2.0 below.
The event starts at 18.00 CET.
- Super middleweight (77 kg): Adel Ekvall vs. Otabek Ergashev
- Middleweight (70 kg): Jonathan Larsson vs. Jack Cooper
- Welterweight (67 kg): Nasim Kazem vs. Freddy Castro Gonzalez
- Catchweight (69 kg): Emma Stonegård vs. Anna Rantanen
- Super lightweight (63,5 kg): Robin Sundlöf vs. Dat Hoang
- Lightweight (60 kg): Sam Ghoroghi vs. Fluck
- Bantamweight (57 kg): Madeleine Saengthong vs. Johanna Hermansen
- Heavyweight (91 kg): Joakim Nyberg vs. Mehmet Kaya
- Super lightweight (63,5 kg): Leo Eshagi vs. Jonathan Hammar