It looks like former middleweight interim title challenger Kelvin Gastelum has a new opponent for his welterweight return.
According to MMA Fighting, he will face No. 8 ranked Sean Brady at UFC Fight Night 233 on December 2.
Gastelum is 2-5 in his last fights and comes from a unanimous decision win over Chris Curtis in April. Brady took his career-first loss against Belal Muhammad back in October 2022, and will be away from the Octagon for more than a year when he returns to action.
UFC Fight Night 233 with Kelvin Gastelum
So far UFC Fight Night 233 has no headliner, venue or location, however, the fight card features fighters like Rob Font, Jared Cannonier and former women’s bantamweight champion Miesha Tate.
Check out the announced fights below!
- Women’s Flyweight bout: Jamey-Lyn Horth vs. Veronica Hardy
- Women’s Bantamweight bout: Miesha Tate vs. Julia Avila
- Middleweight bout: Punahele Soriano vs. Dustin Stoltzfus
- Bantamweight bout: Rob Font vs. Deiveson Figueiredo
- Light Heavyweight bout: Khalil Rountree Jr. vs. Azamat Murzakanov
- Middleweight bout: Jared Cannonier vs. Roman Dolidze
- Welterweight bout: Sean Brady vs. Kelvin Gastelum
* Number of fights and bout order can change.