Swedish MMA lightweight Sahil “The Knockout Prince” Siraj will be back in action on Saturday, for his third bout of the year.
The fight will be the second KSW outing for the Swede, who fell short in his promotional debut back in January.
“I feel great brother, I feel great, and I feel more than ready. Last time a lot of stuff happened, but now I’m not going to make the same mistake. It will be a good fight for the fans, I promise it will be an action packed fight,” Siraj said in an exclusive interview with Frontkick.
Sahil Siraj will face dangerous fighter
Ahmed Abdulkadirov is a dangerous opponent with a record of 9-1, with eight wins coming via stoppage. His only loss came against current UFC fighter Ludovit Klein, back in 2017.
Abdulkadirov is currently riding an impressive six-fight winning streak and definitely has the respect of the Swedish lightweight, who himself won all but one of his victories by stoppage.
“He’s a good striker and good fighter, 9-1, you have to be a good fighter to have that kind of record,” Siraj said about his opponent. “He’s going to be ready for me, but I’m also ready for him. It’s going to be a great three round fight or a first round knockout. I’m ready for everything.”
KSW 87 fight card
- Heavyweight bout: Michal Martinek vs Darko Stosic
- Lightweight bout: Leo Brichta vs Roman Szymanski
- Bantamweight bout: Filip Macek vs Oleksii Polischuck
- Light heavyweight bout: Ivan Erslan vs Rafał Haratyk
- Light heavyweight bout: Vojtech Garba vs Michał Dreczkowski
- Catchweight bout (87.1 kg): Lukas Dvorak vs Adrian Dudek
- Lightweight bout: Sahil Siraj vs Ahmed Abdulkadirov
- Featherweight bout: Josef Stummer vs Dawid Kareta
- Bantamweight bout: Carl McNally vs Tobiasz Le
KSW 87 will be streamed by Viaplay, starting at 19.00 CET.