The stacked UFC welterweight division will deliver another banger of a fight for hungry MMA fans!
On March 30, No. 7 ranked Sean Brady will take on No. 9 ranked Vicente Luque in a fight that has ‘Fight of the Night’ written all over it.
The fight will serve as the main event of the promising UFC Fight Night 241 fight card.
Brady comes from a third-round submission win against Kelvin Gastelum in December and has an impressive 16-1 record.
Brazilian veteran Luque’s matchup against Ian Machado Garry was canceled at UFC 296, and he’s looking to score his second straight win after defeating former lightweight champion Rafael dos Anjos this past summer.
UFC Fight Night 241 with Sean Brady
UFC Fight Night: Brady vs. Luque, also known as UFC Fight Night 241, will take place on Saturday March 30 at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
The card also features a women’s flyweight banger where the hyped contender Erin Blanchfield will take on equally hyped Manon Fiorot in a potential title eliminator bout. Both fighters are undefeated going into the highly anticipated clash.
Check out the current UFC Fight Night 241 fight card below.
- Welterweight bout: Sean Brady vs. Vicente Luque
- Women’s Flyweight bout: Erin Blanchfield vs. Manon Fiorot
- Middleweight bout: Chris Weidman vs. Bruno Silva
- Women’s Strawweight bout: Virna Jandiroba vs. Loopy Godinez
- Middleweight bout: Andre Petroski vs. Jacob Malkoun
- Featherweight bout: Connor Matthews vs. Dennis Buzukja
- Light Heavyweight bout: Dominick Reyes vs. Carlos Ulberg
- Bantamweight bout: Angel Pacheco vs. Caolan Loughran
- Welterweight bout: Chidi Njokuani vs. Rhys McKee
- Featherweight bout: Julio Arce vs. Herbert Burns[
*Fight card is a subject of change.
Subscribe to Frontkick.online on YouTube for the best MMA and Muay Thai videos in Scandinavia, make sure to follow us on Instagram for the latest news and updates! Check out our sister site Maximum Sports YouTube channel for premium Swedish martial arts content!