This weekend it’s finally time for UFC 274, which is headlined by a lightweight title showdown between champion Charles Oliveira and Justin Gaethje, and also co-headlined by a women’s strawweight title fight between Rose Namajunas and Carla Esparza.
Check out all you need to know about the event, such as the full fight card, start times and how to watch below!
UFC 274 – Full Fight Card
- Lightweight: Charles Oliveira (c) vs. Justin Gaethje
- Women’s Strawweight: Rose Namajunas (c) vs. Carla Esparza
- Lightweight: Michael Chandler vs. Tony Ferguson
- Light Heavyweight: Mauricio Rua vs. Ovince Saint Preux
- Lightweight: Donald Cerrone vs. Joe Lauzon
- Welterweight: Randy Brown vs. Khaos Williams
- Women’s Featherweight: Macy Chiasson vs. Norma Dumont
- Flyweight: Brandon Royval vs. Matt Schnell
- Heavyweight: Blagoy Ivanov vs. Marcos Rogerio de Lima
Early preliminary card
- Welterweight: Francisco Trinaldo vs. Danny Roberts
- Women’s Flyweight: Tracy Cortez vs. Melissa Gatto
- Flyweight: Kleydson Rodrigues vs. C.J. Vergara
- Women’s Strawweight: Ariane Carnelossi vs. Lupita Godinez
- Bantamweight: Journey Newson vs. Fernie Garcia
Start time and how to watch in Sweden, UK and US
Sweden: UFC Fight Pass broadcasts the prelims starting 00:00 CEST. Viaplay broadcasts the main card starting at 04.00 CEST.
UK: The prelims starts at 11 p.m. on BST, and the main card starts at 03 a.m. on BST. The event will live stream on BT Sport Monthly Pass.
US: The prelims starts at 6 p.m. ET on ESPN+. The main card starts at 11 p.m. ET, on PPV.