OKTAGON MMA 51 will take place at the O2 Arena in Prague, Czech Republic, on Friday December 29.
In the main event, we will see a welterweight bout between Bojan Velickovic and Andreas Michailidis. The fights is the European MMA champions league final, worth 300 000 EURO in prize money.
The card also features a middleweight interim title bout where Vlasto Cepo takes on Piotr Wawrzyniak. We will also see fan favorite Karlos Vemola fight for the last time before retirement as he takes on Samuel Kristofic in a catchweight bout.
First event to have opening scoring
The event will also be the OKTAGON MMA’s first to have opening scoring. The promotion intends to make the element of open scoring work with the live event and broadcast production.
“We have prepared special graphics so the crowd will be able to see how the scores are going. And we really believe that it will add a whole new level of excitement for the fans,” OKTAGON MMA co-founder Pavol Neruda said.
OKTAGON 51 Fight Card
- Welterweight bout: Bojan Velickovic vs. Andreas Michailidis
- Middleweight interim title bout: Vlasto Cepo vs. Piotr Wawrzyniak
- Catchweight bout (195 lbs): Karlos Vemola vs. Samuel Kristofic
- Light heavyweight bout: Daniel Skvor vs. Martin Zawada
- Welterweight bout: Ion Surdu vs. Stefano Paternò
- Featherwieght bout: Karol Rysavy vs. Abou Tounkara
- Women’s strawweight bout: Chiara Penco vs. Eva Dourthe
- Featherwieght bout: Radek Rousal vs. Kallum Parker
- Catchweight bout (121 lbs): Magdalena Sormová vs. Mallory Martin
- Lightweight bout: Tomas Fiala vs. Hassan Shaaban
Subscribe to Frontkick.online on YouTube for the best MMA and Muay Thai videos in Scandinavia, make sure to follow us on Instagram for the latest news and updates and check out our sister site Maximum Sports YouTube channel for premium Swedish martial arts content!