A bantamweight bout between Spaniard Hecher Sosa and English prospect Aaron Robinson has just been announced for Fight Club Rush 18, which goes down at Västerås Arena on November 25th.
Holding a 6-1 record, Sosa is a three-time Spanish MMA champion who has also won several medals for the Spanish national MMA team. He debuted in FCR against Jonny Touma following two straight finishes, winning via first round knockout.
In his following bout Sosa would lose via knockout against Karlen Minasian, receiving his first loss. Since then Sosa has stayed in the win column, lining up three straight wins – two of them in FCR.
Robinson is a team mate of undefeated UFC phenom Mohammad Mokaev with a 100% finishing rate. Since his pro debut Robinson has amassed a 5-3 record and currently has wins in three out of his last four fights.
Current lineup for FCR 18
Fight Club Rush 18 will take place in Västerås on November 25 and will just as usual be streamed by UFC Fight Pass.
The headliner of the evening is a flyweight title fight where champion Jonny Touma will take on his rival Renato Vidovic in a five round bout. The pairing would have clashed at FCR 17 in September, but will now finally face each other in Touma’s first title defense.
Check out the current Fight Club Rush 18 card below!*
- Flyweight title bout: Jonny Touma (c) vs. Renato Vidovic
- Middleweight bout: Andreas Gustavsson vs. Dominic Schober
- Bantamweight bout: Hecher Sosa vs Aaron Robinson
- Middleweight bout: Ebrima Faal vs TBA
- Featherweight bout: Wasi Adeshina vs Waltteri Häkkinen
- Bantamweight bout: Safi Husseini vs. Kevin Osorio
* Fight card is a subject of change.