In the main event of DWCS Season 6 week 2, Chris Duncan faced Charlie Campbell in a lightweight bout. During the better parts of the first 90 seconds, it seemed like Campbell was about to KO his opponent with a barrage of knees and punches.
However, Duncan not only miraculously managed to survive, but came back with a hellish straight right that sent Campbell to the canvas. He was able to land two more clean right hands before the referee stopped the fight.
Check out the insane comeback below!
— UFC (@ufc) August 3, 2022
Dana White happy with week 2: “One of the all-time best”
If UFC president Dana White was angry after the first week of DWCS season 6, he could not be happier with the second week of the show. Four of the five bouts ended by TKO or KO, and no less than five UFC contracts were handed out to fighters yesterday, with Duncan being one of them.
“Order has been restored at the Contender Series,” White said.
DWCS Season 6 Week 2 – Official results
- Chris Duncan def. Charlie Campbell via KO (punch), round 1, 1:43
- Vinicius Salvador def. Shannon Ross via TKO (punches), round 2, 4:22
- Francis Marshall def. Connor Matthews via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-26)
- Waldo Cortes-Acosta def. Danilo Suzart via TKO (punches), round 1, 3:40
- Billy Goff def. Shimon Smotritsky via TKO (punches), round 1, 3:37