Swedish bantamweight Pannie Kianzad returns to UFC action on March 16 to fight Macy Chiasson in a rematch in Las Vegas.
The pair fought as featherweights for the title of “The Ultimate Fighter 28″ in November 2018 with Chiasson standing as the winner by a second-round submission.
Kianzad most recently competed in July when she lost a tough unanimous decision to Ketlen Vieira. She’s now ranked at No. 6 in the women’s bantamweight rankings.
Chiasson has not fought since a loss to Irene Aldana back in September 2022 and currently holds the No. 10 spot on the rankings.
UFC Fight Night 239 with Pannie Kianzad
The UFC Fight Night 239 is headlined by a heavyweight fight between Tai Tuivasa and Marcin Tybura. Check out the current fight card below!
- Heavyweight bout: Tai Tuivasa vs. Marcin Tybura
- Light Heavyweight bout: Ovince Saint Preux vs. Kennedy Nzechukwu
- Lightweigh tbout: Natan Levy vs. Mike Davis
- Featherweight bout: Joshua Culibao vs. Danny Silva
- Lightweight bout: Thiago Moisés vs. Brad Riddell
- Featherweight bout: Christian Rodriguez vs. Isaac Dulgarian
- Women’s Bantamweight bout: Pannie Kianzad vs. Macy Chiasson
- Middleweight bout: Gerald Meerschaert vs. Bryan Barberena
- Women’s Bantamweight bout: Josiane Nunes vs. Chelsea Chandler
- Welterweight bout: Bryan Battle vs. Ange Loosa
- Flyweight bout: Jafel Fiho vs. Ode’ Osbourne
- Women’s Strawweight bout: Cory McKenna vs. Jaqueline Amorin
- Bantamweight bout: Charalampos Grigoriou vs. Chad Anheliger
* Fight card is a subject of change.
Subscribe to Frontkick.online on YouTube for the best MMA and Muay Thai videos in Scandinavia, make sure to follow us on Instagram for the latest news and updates! Check out our sister site Maximum Sports YouTube channel for premium Swedish martial arts content!