This Saturday Muay Thai for Life: Unite Against Cancer goes down at Partille Arena in Gothenburg, Sweden! The event is being helt in conjunction with the Swedish Cancer Society and much of the proceeds are going to a good cause.
The main event will se a clash for the ages as hometown hero Nasim Kazem faces rising upstart Amir El-Dakkak. Both fighters delivered unforgettable performances the last time out and fireworks are expected this time out as well.
In the co-main event Linus Bylander and Kim Falk – two three-time Swedish champions – will duke it out for the WMC National Title. Bylander defeated headliner Kazem on the judges scorecards in his last time out while Falk lost a controversial decision the last time he competed at MTFL.
On top of that MMA-fighter and fan favoruite Zvonimir Kralj will take on Canadian champ Hassan Oseini, Christopher Bajo battles Sixten Larsson and world champ Vilda Ekhorn faces one of her toughest challenges to date, facing Norwegian veteran Anne-Line Hogstad.
Muay Thai For Life: Unite Against Cancer fight card
MTFL: Unite Against Cancer is a charity fundraising event in favour of The Swedish Cancer Society and will take place on October 28 at Partiella Arena in Gothenburg. The main card will be streamed by DAZN. while the preliminary card will be broadcast on Fite TV.
Check out the fight card below!*
Starts 18:00 local time
- Catchweight bout -56kg: Nasim Kazem vs Amir El-Dakkak
- Super lightweight title bout: Linus Bylander vs Kim Falk
- Middleweight bout: Niclas Larsen vs Niall McGreevy
- Catchweight bout -79 kg: Christopher Bajo vs Sixten Larsson
- Super heavyweight bout: Zvonimir Kralj vs Hassan Oseini
- Women’s flyweight bout: Vilda Ekhorn vs Anne-Line Hogstad
- Super middleweight bout: Anton Sjöqvist vs Marcus Sundin Liljedorf
Starts 16:30 local time
- Amateur B-class -61kg: Lisa Melin Johansson vs Daniella Eshagi
- Amateur B-klass cruiserweight: Givi Sadzaglishvili vs Simon Henriksen
- Amateur B-class -73kg: Noah Alic vs Artem Rodionov
* Fight card and bout order is a subject of change.