On Saturday March 25, UFC returns to Texas with a stacked card at the AT&T Center in San Antonio.
In the main event, top ranked bantamweights Marlon “Chito” Vera and Cory Sandhagen will clash in a five-round fight.
Vera comes into the fight with four straight wins that includes top opponents like Rob Font and Dominick Cruz, while Sandhagen comes from an impressive stoppage win against Song Yadong.
The winner of the exciting main event puts himself in a good position to fight for the bantamweight title next.
Pivotal women’s bantamweight bout
In the co-main event, we will see a pivotal fight in the women’s bantamweight division as former champion Holly Holm takes on Yana Santos. Holm, who turns 42 in October, comes from a tough split decision loss to Ketlen Vieira in May last year, while Santos comes from a TKO loss against Irene Aldana.
The main card also features an interesting fight in the women’s flyweight division when No. 11 ranked Andrea Lee takes on No. 13 ranked Maycee Barber.
In the prelims, top ranked flyweights Alex Perez and Manel Kape will clash in an important fight for the stacked division.
UFC San Antonio – Full Fight Card
- Bantamweight bout: Marlon Vera vs. Cory Sandhagen
- Women’s Bantamweight bout:Holly Holm vs. Yana Kunitskaya
- Women’s Flyweight bout: Andrea Lee vs. Maycee Barber
- Middleweight bout: Chidi Njokuani vs. Albert Duraev
- Flyweight bout: Alex Perez vs. Manel Kape
- Featherweight bout: Daniel Pineda vs. Tucker Lutz
- Featherweight bout: Steven Peterson vs. Lucas Alexander
- Welterweight bout: Trevin Giles vs. Preston Parsons
- Flyweight bout: C.J. Vergara vs. Daniel da Silva
- Lightweight bout: Manuel Torres vs. Trey Ogden
- Flyweight bout: Victor Altamirano vs. Vinicius Salvador
- Women’s Bantamweight bout: Hailey Cowan vs. Tamires Vidal
*Bout order and number of fights can change.
How to watch in Sweden and US
US: The prelims starts at 4 p,m. ET on ESPN+, ESPN. The main card starts at 7 p.m. ET on ESPN, ESPN+.