Wolf Fight Night amateur lightweight champion William Swärd is set for his first title defense.
On Wolf Fight Promotion 9 he will take on challenger Benjamin Hajijan from Redline Training Centre.
Swärd represents Växjö Titans and rides a four-fight winning streak in the local Swedish promotion WFP. Even more impressive is that he finished all his opponents in the second round.
In his last two outings the Växjö fighter finished George Youssef and Joel Jensen.
Seasoned wrestler Hajijan is a rising amateur star with a Swedish title to his name. He also represented the Swedish National Team. In his last appearance in the promotion, he defeated Osman Vacoev via decision at WFP 3.
Current fight card for Wolf Fight Promotion 9
Wolf Fight Promotion 9 will take place in Kalmar on Saturday December 2. The card will be streamed by Käftsmällspodden.
Check out the current fight card below!
- Middleweight bout (pro): Daniel Bergström vs TBA
- Middleweight title bout (amateur): Tor Sohlström (c) vs TBA
- Lightweight title bout (amateur): William Swärd (c) vs Benjamin Hajijan
- Welterweight bout (amateur): Linus Jönsson vs Deldar Qaso
- Welterweight bout (amateur): Sebastian Fränberg vs Simon Junkergård
* Fight card and bout order is a subject of change.
Subscribe to Frontkick.online on YouTube for the best MMA and Muay Thai videos in Scandinavia, make sure to follow us on Instagram for the latest news and updates! Check out our sister site Maximum Sports YouTube channel for premium Swedish martial arts content!