Swedish Muay Thai fighter Alexandra Andersröd is red-hot right now!
On October 7, she will compete in a massive Muay Thai bout at Oktagon 47 in Slovakia, and just four weeks later she will enter the cage at Zone Pro League 6 to the highly decorated Ewin Ates in a 60 kilo bout.
Andersröd vs Ates on November 4
With a World Championship gold medal, four Swedish Championship gold medals and two World Championship silver medals, Öresund Muay Thai Camp’s Ates is a tough opponent for any fighter in the world.
However, GBG Muay Thai’s Andresröd is a warrior with strong kicks and clinch, who competed for the Swedish National Kickboxing Team.
Zone Pro League 6 will take place On November 4 at Trädgår’n. Check out the current fight card below!
- Middleweight MMA bout: TBA vs. Robin Enontekiö
- -60.kg Muay Thai bout: Ewin Ates vs. Alexandra Andersröd
- Featherweight MMA bout: TBA vs. Nermin Mehmedagic
- 55.5 kg Muay Thai bout: TBA vs. Giang Hoang
- Lightweight MMA bout: TBA vs. Navid Badi
- Flyweight MMA bout: TBA vs. Markus Adolfsson