The stacked UFC 296 has lost another bout.
The prelim welterweight fight between Muslim Salikhov and Randy Brown fell through after the latter was forced to pull out due to illness.
This is the second fight to fall through in less than 24 hours for UFC 296. Yesterday the card took another big hit as hyped Ian Machado Garry was forced to withdraw due to pneumonia.
Brown is 5-1 in his last six fights and comes from a unanimous decision victory against Wellington Turman this past summer.
Check out the updated fight card below!
Updated UFC 296 fight card
- Welterweight title bout: Leon Edwards (c) vs. Colby Covington
- Flyweight title bout: Alexandre Pantoja (c) vs. Brandon Royval
- Welterweight bout: Shavkat Rakhmonov vs. Stephen Thompson
- Lightweight bout: Tony Ferguson vs. Paddy Pimblett
Welterweight bout: Vicente Luque vs. Ian Machado Garry
- Featherweight bout: Josh Emmett vs. Bryce Mitchell
- Women’s Bantamweight bout: Irene Aldana vs. Karol Rosa
- Bantamweight bout: Cody Garbrandt vs. Brian Kelleher
- Women’s Flyweight bout: Casey O’Neill vs. Ariane Lipski
- Light Heavyweight bout: Alonzo Menifield vs. Dustin Jacoby
- Flyweight bout: Tagir Ulanbekov vs. Cody Durden
- Featherweight bout: Andre Fili vs. Lucas Almeida
- Heavyweight bout: Martin Buday vs. Shamil Gaziev
Welterweight bout: Randy Brown vs. Muslim Salikhov
* Fight card is a subject of change.
Subscribe to Frontkick.online on YouTube for the best MMA and Muay Thai videos in Scandinavia, make sure to follow us on Instagram for the latest news and updates and check out our sister site Maximum Sports YouTube channel for premium Swedish martial arts content!