ONE Friday Fights 34 was headlined by a highly anticipated fight between Rodtang Jitmuangnon and Superlek Kiatmoo9 at the Lumpinee Boxing Stadium in Bangkok, Thailand.
Since Superlek missed championship weight, the fight proceeded as a catchweight Super Fight at 140 pounds, and he was no longer able to win the title.
The hyped main event was a real elbow war between the talanted fighters. Rodtang placed a hard one in Superleks head early in the first rond which made him bleed a lot.
They really put on an entertaining show with a high level of muay thai. The winner of the main event is Superlek via unanimous decision.
After the fight, Rodtang and Superlek was hugging each other in the middle of the ring and showed each other gratitude after the tough fight.
Check out the official results below!
Rodtang vs Superlek results
- Muay Thai flyweight title bout: Superlek Kiatmoo9 def. Rodtang Jitmuangnon via unanimous decision
- Muay Thai catchweight bout (138 lbs): Muangthai PK Saenchai def. Yodlekpet Or Atchariya via unanimous decision
- Muay Thai catchweight bout (140 lbs): Seksan Or Kwanmuang def. Amir Naseri via unanimous decision
- Muay Thai bantamweight bout: Kulabdam Sor Jor Piek Uthai def. Tyson Harrison via TKO, round 1
- Strawweight kickboxing bout: Prajanchai PK Saenchai def Akram Hamidi via unanimous decision
- Muay Thai catchweight bout (147 lbs): Miguel Trindade def. Sibmuen via KO, round 1
- Muay Thai catchweight bout (140 lbs): Suakim Sor Jor Thongprajin def. Saman Ashouri via KO, round 1
- Muay Thai catchweight bout (160 lbs): Songchainoi Kiatsongrit def. Jomhod Auto MuayThai via KO
- Muay Thai catchweight bout (127 lbs): Wei Ziqin def. Petchartchai via unanimous decision
- MMA bantamweight bout: Shinechagtga Zoltsetseg def. Chen Rui via unanimous decision
- MMA strawweight bout: Lito Adiwang def. Adrian Mattheis via TKO, round 1
Subscribe to Frontkick.online on YouTube for the best MMA and Muay Thai videos in Scandinavia, and make sure to follow us on Instagram for the latest news and updates!