Reigning ONE Atomweight MMA champion Stamp Fairtex is the promotion’s first three-sport world champ.
Having also held the ONE’s Atomweight Muay Thai title and Atomweight Kickboxing title, Fairtex is nothing but a superstar in the promotion.
On Tuesday ONE Championship announced that Fairtex will defend her newly won atomweight strap against Denice Zamboanga
The fight will take place at ONE 166, on March 1 at the Lusail Sports Arena in Qatar in the promotion’s first card ever in the country. At the momen, the promotion promise that the card will feature five title fights.
Stamp Fairtex has not lost in two years
Stamp Fairtex captured the vacant title with a third-round stoppage win over Seo Hee Ham at ONE Fight Night 14 this past September.
She’s currently on a three-fight winning streak that dates back to her loss against Angela Lee in March 2022.
Check out the current ONE 166 card below
- Middleweight: Reinier de Ridder (c) vs. Anatoly Malykhin
- Strawweight: Jarred Brooks (c) vs. Joshua Pacio
- Featherweight: Tang Kai (c) vs. Thanh Le (ic)
- Women’s Atomweight: Stamp Fairtex (c) vs. Denice Zamboanga
- Welterweight Submission Grappling: Tye Ruotolo (c) vs. Izaak Michell
- Heavyweight: Arjan Bhullar vs. Amir Aliakbari
- Flyweight Submission Grappling: Osamah Almarwai vs. Cleber Sousa
* Fight card is a subject of change.
Subscribe to Frontkick.online on YouTube for the best MMA and Muay Thai videos in Scandinavia, make sure to follow us on Instagram for the latest news and updates! Check out our sister site Maximum Sports YouTube channel for premium Swedish martial arts content!