Sahil Siraj and Ahmed Abdulkadirov just clashed in a lightweight bout at KSW 87 in Trinec, Czech Republic.
The fight started off with Siraj throwing shots and kicks. Abdulkadirov went for a high kick which he missed, using the motion to go for a takedown. The two separated and continued exchanging strikes. Just when it seemed as if Siraj was starting to slow down he caught Abdulkadirov with a sucession of standing strikes, dropping his foe and finishing the fight in the very first round.
Boxing Guide: The 40 Best Amateur Boxers in Sweden Right Now
Sahil Siraj is now (9-2)
Sahil Siraj (9-2) improved to two straight wins against Ahmed Abdulkadirov (9-2) and holds a 2-1 record this year so far.
“He’s going to be ready for me, but I’m also ready for him. It’s going to be a great three round fight or a first round knockout. I’m ready for everything,” Siraj told Frontkick about his opponent prior to the fight.
Based on the results Siraj couldn’t have been more correct in his prediction.
Before this he most recently knocked out Patrik Pietilä at Fight Club Rush 16.
Check out the official KSW 87 results below!
Official KSW 87 results
- Heavyweight bout: Darko Stošić def. Michal Martínek via knockout (punch), round 1
- Lightweight bout: Leo Brichta def. Roman Szymański via TKO (punches), round 3
- Bantamweight bout: Oleksii Polischuck def. Filip Macek via submission (triangle armbar), round 1
- Light heavyweight bout: Rafał Haratyk def. Ivan Erslan via TKO (punches), round 1
- Light heavyweight bout: Michał Dreczkowski def. Vojtech Garba via unanimous decision
- Catchweight bout (87.1 kg): Adrian Dudek def. Lukáš Dvořák via unanimous decision
- Lightweight bout: Sahil Siraj def. Ahmed Abdulkadirov via knockout (punches), round 1
- Featherweight bout: Dawid Kareta def. Josef Štummer via TKO (knees and punches), round 1
- Bantamweight bout: Tobiasz Le def. Carl McNally via TKO (leg kicks and punches), round 3