UFC 297: Strickland vs. du Plessis will take place on January 20 at Scotiabank Arena in Toronto.
A middleweight title bout between reigning champion Sean Strickland and former KSW welterweight champ Dricus du Plessis will headline the event. The fight marks Strickland’s first title defense since dethroning Israel Adesanya in September.
In the co-main event, the promotion will crown a new women’s bantamweight champion as Raquel Pennington and Mayra Bueno Silva will square off for the vacant belt.
The main card also features an interesting featherweight matchup between top 10 ranked Arnold Allen and Movsar Evloev. The prelims features fighters like Charles Jourdain, Gillian Robertson and Brad Katona.
UFC 297 fight card
- Middleweight title bout: Sean Strickland (c) vs. Dricus du Plessis
- Women’s bantamweight title bout: Raquel Pennington vs. Mayra Bueno Silva
- Welterweight bout: Neil Magny vs. Mike Malott
- Middleweight bout: Chris Curtis vs. Marc-André Barriault
- Featherweight bout: Arnold Allen vs. Movsar Evloev
- Bantamweight bout: Brad Katona vs. Garrett Armfield
- Featherweight bout: Charles Jourdain vs. Sean Woodson
- Bantamweight bout: Serhiy Sidey vs. Ramon Taveras
- Women’s strawweight bout: Gillian Robertson vs. Polyana Viana
Early preliminary card
- Welterweight bout: Yohan Lainesse vs. Sam Patterson
- Women’s flyweight bout: Jasmine Jasudavicius vs. Priscila Cachoeira
- Flyweight bout: Malcolm Gordon vs. Jimmy Flick
How to watch in Sweden and US
Sweden: The early prelims will be broadcasted by UFC Fight Pass starting at 00.30 The prelims starts at 02.00, also on UFC Fight Pass. The main card will be streamed by Viaplay, starting at 04.00.
US: The early prelims will be streamed on ESPN+/UFC Fight Pass starting at 6:30 pm ET, the prelims starts at 8 pm ET. The main card starts at 10 pm ET on ESPN+.