The UFC is back at the Apex with another Fight Night event tonight. UFC Vegas 51 might not be as stacked as last weekends big pay-per-view event, but the card still features some ranked contenders and exciting prospects worth watching.
Most Swedish fans will tune in early as bantamweights Lina Lansberg and Pannie Kianzad collides in a battle of Swedes on the preliminary card. Lansberg is ranked at No. 11 in the division with Kianzad right below her at No. 12, and this will be just the third time in UFC history that two Swedish fighters square off inside the octagon.
Face to face! Who takes our all Swedish matchup at #UFCVegas51 tonight?!
— UFC Europe (@UFCEurope) April 16, 2022
Adding to the intrigue is the fact that the Swedes have fought previously, with Kianzad picking up the win by TKO almost ten years ago. Now, Lansberg looks to avenge that loss as she returns to the cage for the first time in over two years after giving birth to her daughter.
UFC Vegas 51 is headlined by a welterweight rematch between top-ranked contenders as No. 5 ranked Vicente Luque takes on No. 6 ranked Belal Muhammad. Both are riding on impressive win-streaks hoping to get to that next level, and Muhammad is also looking for revenge after getting knocked out in their first bout back in 2016.
The rematch! How's it end at #UFCVegas51 tomorrow?!
— UFC Europe (@UFCEurope) April 15, 2022
Check out the complete fight card as well as start times and broadcast information down below!
UFC Vegas 51: Official fight card
- Welterweight: #5 Vicente Luque vs. #6 Belal Muhammad
- Middleweight: Caio Borralho vs. Gadzhi Omargadzhiev
- Welterweight: Miguel Baeza vs. Andre Fialho
- Women’s bantamweight: Mayra Bueno Silva vs. Wu Yanan
- Featherweight: Pat Sabatini vs. TJ Laramie
- Welterweight: Mounir Lazzez vs. Ange Loosa
- Heavyweight: Devin Clark vs. William Knight
- Women’s bantamweight: #11 Lina Lansberg vs. #12 Pannie Kianzad
- Lightweight: Drakkar Klose vs. Brandon Jenkins
- Lightweight: Rafa Garcia vs. Jesse Ronson
- Heavyweight: Chris Barnett vs. Martin Buday
- Lightweight: Jordan Leavitt vs. Trey Ogden
- Women’s strawweight: Istela Nunes vs. Sam Hughes
- Bantamweight: Alateng Heili vs. Kevin Croom
UFC Vegas 51 start time and how to watch in Sweden, UK and US
Sweden: Viaplay broadcasts the majority of the UFC Vegas 51 prelims and main card with prelims starting at 00.30 CEST followed by the main card at 2.30 CEST. However, Swedish viewers need a subscription to UFC Fight Pass in order to watch the first couple of preliminary bouts starting at 23.30 CEST.
UK: UFC Fight Pass broadcasts the UFC Vegas 51 preliminary card starting at 10:30 p.m. BST. The main card will air on BT Sport, starting at 1:30 a.m. Livestream is also available through the BT Sports website and app for subscribers.
US: The UFC Vegas 51 prelims airs exclusively on ESPN+ starting at 5.30 p.m ET. The main card starts at 8.30 p.m and will broadcasted on both ESPN and ESPN+.